#1 Money Habit to Start TodayOctober 29, 2014
Christmas Lessons as a Single ParentDecember 16, 2016
- GIVE MORE VALUE THAN YOU CHARGE FOR
- NOTICE WHAT COMES IN AND GIVE THANKS EVERY TIME
- TREAT YOUR MONEY WITH RESPECT – CASH, COINS, CARDS,
GIFT CARDS, ETC.
- Cash should be lined up in order in your wallet
- Loose change should be in the proper spot in your
wallet or change jar
- Gift certificates and discounts should be used promptly,
not folded or crumpled up in the bottom of your purse
- SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO FOCUSED ON
GROWTH AND PROSPERITY
- Mentors, peers, find new groups on Meetup.com,
Seminars and conferences, friends.
- HAVE A MONTHLY MONEY DATE WITH YOURSELF OR
- Light a candle, have some tea, chill out
- Your money is your friend, treat it with that kind of
respect, and have fun with it!
- Review all of your accounts, celebrate what you’ve
been doing well and review where you can improve
- STAY AWAY FROM CONVERSATIONS OF NEGATIVITY OR LACK
- Negative talk and positive talk both snowball into
bigger thoughts and actions, choose which you want
to focus on
- WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON
- I can’t afford that = I choose to spend my money
elsewhere or ask yourself how CAN you afford that?
- It’s so expensive, I’ll never be able to buy a house, or
that vacation, or whatever your dream is = I am in control
of my choices and I choose to use my money with
purpose to serve me!
- A simple shift in language can create abundance, catch
yourself thinking or saying words of lack, and change it
to words of abundance!
- ACCEPT GIFTS THANKFULLY – DON’T DEFLECT
- A friend offers to buy your coffee, simply say thanks
and/or offer to buy the next one.
- Write thank you notes, truly be thankful to everything sent
- LET IT GO
- Whatever choices you have made in the past, good or
bad, they were your choices. Own then and look for the
lesson you learned, in order to move forward with strength.
- RECOMMENDED READING
- The Law of Divine Compensation – Marianne Williamson
- The Automatic Millionaire – David Bach
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- Morningstar’s 30 Minute Money Solutions – Christine Benz